So do you want to Update ONEPLUS ONE to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Oneplus One to Android Oreo 8.0. AOSP has finally released the Android 8.0 update for Oneplus one and now users can install the update on their devices. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to install Android 8.0 Oreo .
Things to remember before you Update OnePlus One to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files
- This update is only for oneplus one
- TWRP Installed on your device.
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID OREO IN ONEPUS ONE
- First, boot your device to TWRP.
- Go to wipe section and perform a factory reset
- Now go to install section, open the rom file and then the gapps file.
- Proceed to install this, once done, reboot system.
- And boom! Your Onepus One is now running on Android 8.1 Oreo.