Recover Deleted Files On PC Hard Disk Storage
Guide to Recovering any Deleted Files
The best part about this guide is that you do not need any technical knowledge to recover the deleted files, all you need to do is that you must have the Data recovery software given in the pre-requisites section as well as follow this tutorial exactly as mentioned.You can Also Recover Deleted Message from Android Phone.
Prerequisites before you Recover your Deleted Files and Photos!
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of EaseUS software on your PC.
- If you Want the Free Data Recovery Software you can get from their official Website.
- Do not move/copy/download any new files on your PC after your files have been deleted as it will make the recovery process a lot difficult.
- Incase if you want to recover deleted photos then you have to download Photo recovery software from their official website
How to Recover any Deleted Files
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First of all head to the EaseUS Data Recovery Tool that you have downloaded on your computer.
- In the Data Recovery tool simply select the folder in which you want to recover the files.
- After that select the type of files you want to recover like photos, videos, or maybe some audio files.
- Finally, start the recovery process in the EaseUS Data Recovery Tool so that it can begin recovering your deleted files which will take some time to complete, so be patient.